Sunday, October 10, 2010

Camp Champ Radio Spot: Team Rodram


Champlain College Radio Commercial

Team Rodram

Ricky, Sean, James, Jacob

Ricky: Audeamus. Who doesn’t want to go to college?

Sean: We want to go to college!

James: Don’t you want to sit in class all day?

Jacob: Do homework?

Ricky: Take tests?

Sean: Get educated?

James: I go to Champlain and I love being in class all day and doing hours of homework!

Jacob: Sounds like 6 flags of fun to us!

Ricky: Champlain is located in the best town, with all of the best teachers!

Sean: Since beginning school at Champlain, my teachers are my best friends!

James: Do you like women?

Jacob: Pizza?

Ricky: The freezing cold?

Sean: Apply to Champlain now!

Jacob: I applied to Champlain and now I eat pizza with women in the freezing cold!

James: These students don’t lie; they love all of the benefits they get from Chaplain

Ricky: You can come to Champlain too for only 3 low payments of $9060.

Jacob: Now that’s an unbeatable price! Everyone should apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment