Monday, December 6, 2010

PRODUCTION TEAM REFLECTION
TEAM CHAMPLAIN RODRAM.


A. What specific contributions did YOU make to your team's production of your video?

Sean and I came up with our script for our radio gig a while back in the semester. We decided to use the same script for our Champlain in 60 Seconds video. It was up to Sean and I to develop our plan as well. We came up with the concept, production techniques that we would use, and assigned roles for our group members. We all met to film the video, and I personally edited the final video and posted it on YouTube.


B. What grade do you feel YOU earned for your work and participation in your team's video?

I feel that I should earn full credit for our project. I did the most work, and was responsible for staying organized and trying to arrange group meetings. Editing the video took hours and I am very happy with how it turned out.


C. What was the hardest aspect of making your video?

The hardest part about making our video was trying to include all my group members. I emailed you earlier in the semester and I still don’t appreciate two of my group members showing up only to film the video. Sean and I would have liked more help planning and writing the script. The video took a lot of thought, and Sean and I carried our group.


D. Other than finishing the VIDEO, what was the most rewarding aspect of making your video?

It was great to sit back and watch the final edited video, but there were other rewarding aspects of the project. I really enjoyed filming with the professor and random girls that we found around campus. They must have thought we were crazy because of how weird some of our lines were. We got a lot of laughs from people walking by and recording each clip a couple different times was very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment