Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome to Media and Me, my blog. Here's a little bit about me.



1. Where are you from? State or province, and town?
I was born and have lived my whole life in Rockaway, New Jersey.

2. Describe a fun media experience you had during your summer vacation. BE SPECIFIC.
This summer I attended Gathering of the Vibes music festival and had a great time listening to good music. I've always grown up listening to the Grateful Dead, so this festival is perfect. Headlining was Furthur with Bob Weir and Phil Lesh from the Dead. Check it out....



3. Describe one thing you LIKE about our 21st century media culture, and one thing you DON'T LIKE about our 21st century media culture. BE SPECIFIC!
One thing that I like about our media culture is how accessible everything is on the internet. Just about anything you need to know is one Google search away. One thing that I don't like is facebook. It's a good site for networking and staying connected, but I hate how everyone is addicted to it. I hate facebook notifications when people "like" something I do, but mostly I dislike peoples' obsession over putting pictures on the internet and tagging. But, I am a user and you can add me here.

4. What vision do you have for your future, professionally?
I'm very interested in graphic design. However, I am a marketing major. I would like to work in the marketing field where I can use my skills in photoshop, illustrator, etc. Here is a couple pictures of my friends and I that I've messed around with recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment